Garage Door Service in Rogers, MN
Garage Door Repair Rogers, MN offers all of the garage door service appointments that you need in order to keep your garage door running like new. Our technicians work to help keep your door working longer. Our extended hours also mean we are available for when you unexpectedly need emergency service.
When Is It Time To Call A Professional?
Garage door maintenance and repair can often seem like the next DIY on your list of home projects. However, making adjustments to your door can be risky due to the amount of weight that is behind your garage door system. Even if your current problem appears to be minor, you should still contact a professional to examine your door. They will have the tools and knowledge necessary to safely identify and resolve the issue.
There are typical signs that your garage door is in need of professional attention:
- Your garage door begins to make a lot of noise - Noise can be an indicator of many different problems, from parts that simply need to be lubricated to a door that is off-balance.
- Your garage door lurches, or does not operate smoothly - This is usually an indication of a problem with either your cables or spring mechanism.
- You find rust - Rust may affect the functionality of a specific part, and it may need to be replaced.
- The tracks are dented or broken - Broken tracks will keep your door from opening and closing the right way.
We are here to help you with all of your garage door problems. If you are not sure whether or not you need garage door service, give us a call. Our friendly staff will go over the specifics of your situation to help you determine the best course of action. We are always happy to answer your questions or address any concerns that you may have.
Your Emergency Solutions
Everybody knows that emergencies can happen at any time, day or night, and that they usually occur at the most inconvenient times. When your garage door stops working, we understand the urgency you feel in getting your repairs done quickly. This is why we operate on a 24/7/365 schedule.
Why Maintenance Is Important
Garage door maintenance is a key component to extending the life of your door and minimizing the long-term cost of repairs. A well maintained garage door will operate more smoothly. We offer maintenance services that are designed to keep your door running for as long as possible:
- Tune-up - An inspection and adjustment of the electronic and mechanical components of your door to ensure that everything is operating at 100%
- Lubrication services - We will make sure that all moving parts are lubricated properly. Without adequate lubing, your door is prone to rust
- Safety inspection - An extensive review of your entire door to ensure that there are no safety concerns
We Want To Serve You!
Let Garage Door Repair Rogers, MN handle all of your garage door service needs. We have experienced technicians available 24/7. We want to serve you, so call us today!
Garage Door Repair
Rogers , MN 55374
- Monday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Tuesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Wedesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Thursday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Friday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Saturday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Sunday: 12am - 11:59pm
Cash, Check, Credit Card
To schedule an inspection by professional technician in Rogers please visit Garage Door Repair Rogers , MN